Subject: Reminder - Inauguration of newly renovated high-containment laboratories at Public Health Agency of Sweden
From: "Katarina Parneby" <[email-masked]>
To: <Undisclosed recipients:>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2025 10:57:21 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Remember to register your application. If you have already done so, please 
disregard this reminder.

Från: Katarina Parneby För Olivia Wigzell
Skickat: den 15 september 2025 15:29
Kopia: Åsa Björndal <[email-masked]>
Ämne: Inauguration of newly renovated high-containment laboratories at 
Public Health Agency of Sweden

Invitation to the inauguration of newly renovated high-containment 
laboratories at Public Health Agency of Sweden

Public Health Agency of Sweden is pleased to announce the reopening of our 
newly renovated Biosafety Level 3 and 4 laboratories in Solna this autumn. 
In connection with this milestone, we cordially invite you to an 
inauguration ceremony to mark the occasion.

Since their inauguration over 20 years ago, these high-containment 
laboratories have operated around the clock as a national preparedness 
resource for serious microbiological events. The October inauguration offers 
a unique insight into the highly specialised work conducted within these 
facilities.

Program and link for registration in attached document.

Time and place

📅

Date:

October 24, 2025

🕒

Time:

09.00 – 12.30: Presentations and lunch
12.30 – 14.00: Inauguration ceremony and site visit to the facilities

📍

Place:

Public Health Agency of Sweden, Nobels väg 18 in Solna.

Welcome!

Olivia Wigzell

Director-General, Public Health Agency of Sweden

__________________________________

Katarina Parneby
Gd-sekreterare / Executive assistant
+4610-205 2345

Folkhälsomyndigheten/Public Health Agency of Sweden

GD-kansliet/Director-General's Office

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

 <http://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/> www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se  - 
<https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/gdpr#epost> Läs om hur vi behandlar 
personuppgifter i e-post - 
<https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/the-public-health-agency-of-sweden/about-us/processing-of-personal-data/> 
Processing of personal data