Subject: IFTM 2026 - Invitation and Confirmation of Attendance
From: "Protocol IFTM" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2026 16:54:55 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Minister,

Further to the invitation sent to you for the 2026 edition of IFTM, which 
will take place from 15 to 17 September 2026 at Paris Porte de Versailles – 
Hall 1, we are pleased to follow up with you regarding your availability.

We would be greatly honoured to welcome you to this year’s edition and, in 
particular, to the Opening Programme on Tuesday, 15 September 2026.

In order to make the necessary arrangements for your visit and ensure that 
you are welcomed in the best possible conditions, we would be grateful if 
you could confirm your attendance or advise us if you are unable to attend 
by completing the following form:

Registration Form 
<https://rxminievents.fo.klipso.events/iftm/iftm-2026-confirmation-participation.htm>

As a reminder, the invitation-only Opening Programme on Tuesday, 15 
September 2026 will be as follows:

*	9:30 am – 11:00 am: Opening Conference – ARENA
*	12:30 pm: Opening Cocktail Reception – CERCLE
*	2:15 pm – 3:15 pm: International Panorama – ARENA

We thank you in advance for your kind response and remain at your disposal 
should you require any further information.

Please accept, Minister, the assurances of our highest consideration.

Sasha Koulitchenko
Protocol Coordinator | IFTM 2026
15–17 September 2026 | Paris Porte de Versailles – Hall 1
T. +33 (0)6 22 67 62 21
E.  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

  <https://fastapi.prod.aws.mailopoly.com/i/79eca44c-3309-47e9-8008-33b7b55688f5>