Subject: Interview request for Minister Pakosta – Handelsblatt feature on Estonia's digital state
From: "Lutz, Jan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2026 17:51:20 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to request an interview with Minister of Justice and Digital
Affairs Liisa-Ly Pakosta.
I am a journalist at Handelsblatt, Germany's leading business and
financial newspaper with a readership of nearly 600,000. I am currently
working on an in-depth report on Estonia's e-government for a major
special edition, examining what Germany can learn from Estonia's digital
transformation.
I will be in Tallinn from April 14 to 17 and would welcome a meeting of
around 45 to 60 minutes with the Minister at a time that suits her
schedule.
I would be grateful if you could forward this request accordingly.
With kind regards,

Jan Lutz

Editor

Advisor to the Editor-in-Chief

Handelsblatt
Deutschlands Wirtschafts- und Finanzzeitung

Handelsblatt GmbH

Toulouser Allee 27

D 40211 Düsseldorf

Mobil: +49 (0) 170 831 0 275

E-Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Services by HANDELSBLATT MEDIA GROUP GmbH, Düsseldorf
Geschäftsführung: Andrea Wasmuth (Vorsitz), Sebastian Christensen
AG Düsseldorf HRB 40255