Subject: EU JAMRAI 2 WP 6.1: Update of Contact Information from your institution
From: "TRILLO CONTRERAS ,JOSE LUIS" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rocío Fernández Urrusuno <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2025 16:16:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Partner,

I hope this message finds you well.

As we move forward with the activities of EU JAMRAI 2 WP 6.1, we are
updating our contact list to ensure smooth communication regarding working
groups.

We currently have the following main contact points in our mailing list
from your institution:

*	Helen Jakoby

Additionally, we have the following additional contact points:

*	Liidia Dotsenko
*	Piia Koplimets

Could you kindly confirm whether this information is still valid?

*	If new colleagues from your institution should be included, please
indicate whether they are a main or additional contact, and provide their
email addresses.
*	If any of the listed colleagues are no longer involved in EU
JAMRAI 2, please let us know so we can update our records accordingly.

Thank you very much for your collaboration and for your continued
engagement in EU JAMRAI 2.

Best regards,
Obo WP6.1 Coordination Team