Subject: Slides from the Pre-season European Region Respiratory Surveillance Network webinar
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2025 13:54:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To:  National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases, Operational 
Contact Points Epidemiology, Microbiology and TESSy/EPC for COVID-19, 
Influenza and SARI

CC: National Coordinators, Observer National Focal Points for Viral 
Respiratory Diseases in the Western Balkans and Türkiye, Contact Points for 
Epidemiology, Microbiology and TESSy/EPC for COVID-19, Influenza and SARI in 
the Western Balkans and Türkiye

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to share with you the slides presented during the Pre-season 
European Region Respiratory Surveillance Network webinar on 18 September 
2025 at 10:30-12:30 CEST.

With best wishes,

The ECDC and WHO Europe and Respiratory Viruses Teams

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)

Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL