Subject: Antimicrobial R&D landscape analysis
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 18:14:36 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
 
To whomever it may concern, 

I'm Aanika Dalal from the Alliance for Reducing Microbial Resistance
(ARMoR), a non-profit working to advocate for policies to help combat
antimicrobial resistance. 

At the request of several MEPs and policymakers across the EU, my team
and I are working on a landscape analysis of various EU/G20 countries'
positions/perspectives on market-shaping policies meant to improve the
antimicrobial R&amp;D pipeline. We're looking to speak to someone in
Estonia's Ministry of Health so we can include accurate information on
Estonia in the report. 

If possible, I would love to set up an informal call to discuss the
details of the project and answer any questions that you might have. 

Thank you for your time. 

Sincerely,
Aanika