Subject: WIPO-CWS - WIPO Standards Related Meetings Calendar for 2024
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 17:36:14 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find enclosed circular C. CWS 178 relating to the calendar of dates 
for the meetings of the CWS Task Forces that are planned for 2024.

Secretariat: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

------------

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la circulaire C. CWS 178 concernant le calendrier 
des réunions des équipes d’experts du CWS prévues en 2024.

Secrétariat: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

------------

Tenemos el agrado de enviar adjunto la circular C. CWS 178 relativa al 
calendario de las fechas de las reuniones de los Equipos Técnicos del CWS 
previstas para 2024.

Secretaría:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

-------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.