Subject: Input to the EU Energy Council Meeting, Brussels, 17 March 2025
From: "EEB Secretary General" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2025 12:45:33 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To: Energy and Environment Ministers of EU Member States
Cc: Commission President, Executive Vice-President for the Clean, Just and
Competitive Transition, and Commissioners for Energy and Housing,
Environment, Water Resilience and a Competitive Circular Economy, Climate,
Net Zero and Clean Growth, and the Chair of the European Parliament
Committee on Industry, Research and Energy

Dear Ministers,

Please find attached EEB's Input to the EU Energy Council Meeting,
Brussels, 17 March 2025.

Thank you for taking our inputs into consideration and looking forward to
collaborating with you on these issues.

Best Regards,

Patrick ten Brink

EEB Seretary General