Subject: REMINDER: Demand under the contribution agreement to the Republic of Estonia for the coverage of MFA+ Q2 2026 interest following the award of IRS to Ukraine for 2026 charges - Ares(2026)5082069
From: <[email-masked]>
To: (Permanent Representation of Estonia = Représentation permanente de l'Estonie) <[email-masked]>, "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>, "Karolin Kerro - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "DIERCKX Koen" <[email-masked]>, "DANIELESCU Ana-Mihaela" <[email-masked]>, "HAGUENAUER Paul" <[email-masked]>, "VESTRI Alessandro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2026 17:43:41 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

As of Friday 10 July end of day, we have not received confirmation of 
payment of the MFA+ contribution called for Q2 2026.

We remind you that the latest payment date is 17 July 2026. Could you please 
indicate whether you have already processed payment or confirm prior 
instruction ?

Please inform the Back-Office treasury of the Commission upon having made 
the payment to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] with copy to 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

We remain available to answer any questions you may have. Please address 
your inquiry to our functional mailbox: 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Sincerely yours,

Commission MFA+ Loans team

-----Original Message-----
From: BUDG DFS LOANS <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2026 5:56 PM
To: (Permanent Representation of Estonia = Représentation permanente de 
l'Estonie) <[email-masked]>; (Rahandusministeerium = Ministry of Finance) 
<[email-masked]>; KERRO Karolin (Ministry of Finance Estonia) 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Demand under the contribution agreement to the Republic of Estonia 
for the coverage of MFA+ Q2 2026 interest following the award of IRS to 
Ukraine for 2026 charges - Ares(2026)5082069

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find the letter detailing the demanded amount under the contribution 
agreement for the coverage of MFA+ Q2 2026 costs.

We remain available to answer any questions you may have.

Please address any inquiry to our functional mailbox: 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

We stand also ready to answer questions under our personal mail addresses 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked],  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] and  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

Sincerely yours,

Commission MFA+ Loans team