Subject: FW: Transposition Guide - Final Version
From: "Margo Roasto" <[email-masked]>
To: EL kohtu töögrupp <[email-masked]>
Cc: JUR 2. büroo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2026 11:58:34 +0300

Tere

Edastan teile KOMi koostatud ülevõtmise juhendi selle praegusel valminud 
kujul. Lisainfo alljärgnevas KOMi saadetud kaaskirjas.

Tervitades

Margo Roasto
Välisministeerium
EL õiguse büroo
Juriidiline osakond
+372 637 7435 | +372 55 673 717
vm.ee/en | Islandi väljak 1, Tallinn

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2026 3:06 PM
Subject: Transposition Guide - Final Version

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to share with you the first edition of our practical manual on 
transposition.

As agreed, please find attached the EN version. Translations will follow 
after the summer.

Once available, you will find the manual in its different linguistic 
versions in THEMIS (HELP section).

As this manual reflects the processes, case law and Member States’ 
obligations at the time of its drafting, the guidance offered may be subject 
to later modification.

Thanks to all for the great cooperation throughout the process. We hope that 
this document will be useful for you and your national authorities.

Best regards,

The SG EU law network team