Subject: Nomination of Regional Health Organizations for the GHA task force
From: "HQ GBS Directors Office" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "KRANAWETTER, Sigrid" <[email-masked]>, "PENDSE, Razia" <[email-masked]>, "AYLWARD, Raymond Bruce J." <[email-masked]>, "Office of the Director-General" <[email-masked]>, "KRUEGER, Nicole" <[email-masked]>, "OSEI, Jude" <[email-masked]>, "VEA, Gina Rene" <[email-masked]>, "GRAF, Diana Nkirote" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2026 15:11:12 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear WHO Member States,

Please refer to WHA Decision 79(20), establishing the Joint Process on 
Global Health Architecture (GHA) Reform and requesting the Director-General 
to convene relevant stakeholders to commence implementation.

Further to the Informal Member State Consultation held on 26 June 2026, 
please find attached the proposed selection process for a Regional Health 
Organization to serve as a member of the task force.

WHO invites Member States and GHA Reform Initiatives to submit, by 7 August 
2026, names of regional health organizations that should be considered for 
this task force and that meet the following definition: an established, 
multi-country institution whose primary purpose is to promote, coordinate, 
support, and improve health outcomes and health systems across a region. The 
task force will review the list of suggested organizations and take the 
final decision on the appointment.

Should you have any questions, please contact the WHO Secretariat at the 
following email: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> . Please use the same email for 
submitting any nominations according to the above.

Best regards,

WHO Secretariat