Subject: Interview Request for Academic Policy Paper on Digital Health Communication in Estonia
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2025 15:24:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Dear Sir or Miss,

We are two undergraduate students of Political Science at the Technical 
University of Munich (TUM), currently working on a policy paper that 
compares digital health communication in Germany and Estonia during the 
COVID-19 pandemic.

Estonia’s pioneering role in digital governance and public health 
communication has drawn our particular interest. As part of our research, we 
are hoping to conduct a short expert interview (approximately 30 minutes) 
with a representative from your Ministry who was involved in digital health 
communication or public information strategies during the pandemic. The 
interview would help us gain a deeper understanding of the institutional and 
digital context of Estonia’s health communication, how scientific evidence 
was conveyed to the public, and what lessons were learned for future health 
crises.

We would be very grateful if you could recommend a suitable contact person 
for this interview. We are happy to schedule the conversation at a time 
convenient for your colleague and will gladly share the final version of our 
policy paper once completed.

Thank you very much for your time and support. We look forward to hearing 
from you.

Kind regards,

Luca Niesert
Til Albrecht

B.Sc. Political Science
Technical University of Munich