Subject: Invitation to Economist Impacts World Health Assembly - Shaping the future of brain health Breakfast Meeting
From: "Aaron Dityalux" <[email-masked]>
To: "Karmen Joller - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2026 12:18:49 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Dear
Minister Joller, 

I hope that you are well. I am reaching out as I wanted to provide
Minister Joller with an Exclusive Invitation to join the Economist Impact
breakfast discussion, “Shaping the future of brain health: what it means
for economic growth,” taking place on Wednesday, May 20th (8:00 am-10:00
am) in Geneva, alongside the World Health Assembly.

Speakers include: 
Rym Ayadi - President, Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association
Celia Oreja-Guevara - Vice-chair of neurology, Hospital Clínico San
Carlos
Moderator: Amanda Stucke - Principal, health policy and insights,
Economist Impact

The session is designed as a small, high-level discussion, bringing
together policymakers, clinicians, patient organisations and senior
stakeholders to explore how brain health can be more effectively
prioritised within national strategies.

The conversation will focus on practical and policy-relevant questions,
including:

*   How can brain health be better embedded into national health
frameworks
*   Gaps in understanding the broader economic and societal impact of
neurological conditions
*   The role of patient experience in shaping more effective policy
decisions
*   Lessons from existing health strategies, including dementia, and how
these can be applied more broadly
Given the limited capacity and the nature of the discussion, will you be
joining the World Health Assembly in Geneva?

	

	Kind Regards	
Aaron Dityalux	
VIP & Senior Delegate Manager	

	
PHONE	
UK: +44 (0) 204 511 2955	
USA: +1 646 968 0529 ext 1055	
Email	
[email-masked]	

<https://www.eventsforce.net/cru/frontend/reg/tSelectBookingMode.csp?pageI
D=296242&eventID=641&tempPersonID=1309303> 	

This e-mail may contain confidential material. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. It may also
contain personal views which are not the views of The Economist Group. We
may monitor e-mail to and from our network.

Sent by a member of The Economist Group. The Group's parent company is
The Economist Newspaper Limited, registered in England with company number
236383 and registered office at The Adelphi, 1-11 John Adam Street,
London, WC2N 6HT. For Group company registration details go to
https://legal.economistgroup.com