Subject: AW: Study Visit Request at the Ministry of Justice | Master’s Programme “E-Government” (University of Münster)
From: "Apostolakis, Efrosini" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2026 16:20:25 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Kristel Järve and Ott Velsberg,

as I have unfortunately not yet received a reply to the message below, I
wanted to kindly ask whether my last message reached you.

I would be very grateful for a reply!

Kind regards,

Sini

__________________________________________

Efrosini Apostolakis
she/her
Studienkoordination

<https://professional-school.uni-muenster.de/20-jahre-universitaet-muenste
r-professional-school>

Universität Münster Professional School gGmbH
Königsstraße 47
48143 Münster

Erreichbar von Mo-Fr: 09.00 bis 16.00 Uhr
Tel.: +49 251 83 21772

Web:  <https://professional-school.uni-muenster.de/>
www.professional-school.uni-muenster.de
E-Mail: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Geschäftsführerin: Dr. Kristin Große-Bölting
Amtsgericht Münster, HRB 10595, Ust.-ID: DE 260007324

 <https://www.linkedin.com/school/10165931/>
<https://www.xing.com/pages/universitaet-muenster-professional-school>
<https://www.facebook.com/muensterprofessionalschool>
<https://www.instagram.com/muenster_professional_school/>

Von: Apostolakis, Efrosini
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. April 2026 13:09
An: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Betreff: Study Visit Request at the Ministry of Justice | Master’s
Programme “E-Government” (University of Münster)

Dear Kristel Järve and Ott Velsberg,

Veiko Lember from the Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and
Governance, Tallinn University of Technology has recommended that we get
in touch with you. My name is Efrosini Apostolakis, and I am a programme
coordinator at the University of Münster, Professional School in Germany.

I am currently organizing a study trip to Tallinn for 10 to 20 students
and alumni from our ‘E-Government’ Master’s programme. The study trip will
take place from 30 September to 4 October 2026.

As part of this academic programme, we are planning visits and meetings
with experts on 1 and 2 October to give our students an in-depth insight
into Estonia’s digital government ecosystem.

We would be very interested in arranging a visit or meeting at the
Ministry of Justice, with a focus on its role in developing and overseeing
the legal aspects of digitalization processes.

Could you please let me know whether it would be possible to organize such
a visit for our students and alumni to gain insights into your approach to
shaping the legal framework for digitalization?

Thank you in advance for your support!

Kind regards,

Sini

__________________________________________

Efrosini Apostolakis
she/her
Studienkoordination

<https://professional-school.uni-muenster.de/20-jahre-universitaet-muenste
r-professional-school>

Universität Münster Professional School gGmbH
Königsstraße 47
48143 Münster

Erreichbar von Mo-Fr: 09.00 bis 16.00 Uhr
Tel.: +49 251 83 21772

Web:  <https://professional-school.uni-muenster.de/>
www.professional-school.uni-muenster.de
E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Geschäftsführerin: Dr. Kristin Große-Bölting
Amtsgericht Münster, HRB 10595, Ust.-ID: DE 260007324

 <https://www.linkedin.com/school/10165931/>
<https://www.xing.com/pages/universitaet-muenster-professional-school>
<https://www.facebook.com/muensterprofessionalschool>
<https://www.instagram.com/muenster_professional_school/>