Subject: Tax double treaty Australia
From: Lars Zimmermann (t2p solutions oü) <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2025 15:28:34 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere,

We as a company are looking into founding a subsidiary (100%) of t2p
solutions oü in Australia where one of our Board Members is residing and
in order to be able to participate at projects. In our research process we
are looking for the double taxation treaty between Estonia and Australia.
We were researching but could not find any.

Thank you very much for your support and help.

Best regards,

Lars

Lars Zimmermann

- Director Operations & Head of Global Business Development -

Member of the Board

t2p Solutions OÜ - bringing trains2people

Katusepapi tn 4/2,

11412Tallinn

Estonia

m +49 172 744 6 456

Want to book a meeting? – I am happy to do so:
<https://calendly.com/t2p-lars-zimmermann/30min>
https://calendly.com/t2p-lars-zimmermann/30min

e    <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

w   <http://www.t2psolutions.com/> www.t2psolutions.com

Thank you for following us on LinkedIn:
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/trains2people>
www.linkedin.com/company/trains2people

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
Internet communications are not secured and therefore the sender does not
accept any legal responsibility for the contents of this message without
subsequent confirmation of said content. If you have received this email
in error please notify us immediately. This message contains confidential
information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not
the named addressee you must not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail and are requested to inform the sender.