Subject: Invitation to the Foreign Investors’ Joint Event on the Investment Climate in the Baltic States
From: Tatjana Guzņajeva <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "FICE Secretary" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2025 18:08:01 +0300

Dear Erkki Keldo,

I am contacting you on behalf of the  <https://www.ficil.lv/> Foreign
Investors’ Council in Latvia (FICIL),  <https://fice.ee/> Foreign
Investors’ Council in Estonia (FICE),  <https://investorsforum.lt/>
Investors’ Forum in Lithuania, in collaboration with the
<https://www.liaa.gov.lv/en> Investment and Development Agency of Latvia
(LIAA), the  <https://www.ahk-balt.org/en> German-Baltic Chamber of
Commerce in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania (AHK), and the
<https://www.sseriga.edu/> Stockholm School of Economics in Riga.

We are organising the Foreign Investors’ Joint Event on the Investment
Climate in the Baltic States on 26th of May in Riga, with the support of
the Latvian government, and we would be honoured if you could join the
event’s panel discussions, together with the Ministers of Economy from
Latvia and Lithuania.

This is a new initiative, dedicated to fostering a productive discussion
on the investment climate in the Baltic States and on collaboration
between the EU, national policymakers and foreign investors. Given
geopolitical challenges and their impact on security and economy of the
Baltic States, such event is highly needed to boost investor confidence,
to signal unity and productive collaboration.

In view of the foreign investors from Estonia, your participation is
critical! Hence, we would highly appreciate if you could join our event.

More information about the event can be found in the attached letter and
in the concept note. Should you have questions about the event, I am at
your disposal.

Thank you very much in advance! We look forward to your reply!

Yours sincerely,

Tatjana Guznajeva

Executive Director

Foreign Investors Council in Latvia

 <tel:+37120011176> +371 20011176

<https://www.facebook.com/FICILatvia/?eid=ARCfUBozmEyu2YHl8-lw7m0wskJ3vLHX
tqViF5kloEHUPXjpi1PPLODktjg3WoqAHxaYW5A_rkNl3xW5> FB  |
<https://twitter.com/FICILatvia> TW  |
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/28647318/> in   |
<http://www.ficil.lv> www.ficil.lv