Subject: FW: IAC 2026: Personal Invitation for the 16th International Meeting for Ministers and Members of Parliaments (MMoP)
From: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2026 08:50:28 +0300

From: Silver Tammik - MKM <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2026 6:32 PM
To: info - MKM <[email-masked]>
Subject: Ed: IAC 2026: Personal Invitation for the 16th International
Meeting for Ministers and Members of Parliaments (MMoP)

  _____

Saatja: Martina Fabbiani <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Saadetud: esmaspäev, 8. juuni 2026 17:29
Adressaat: Anu Vask - MKM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Silver Tammik - MKM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Paul Liias - MKM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Anu Vask
- MKM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Koopia: Alessandra D'Argenio <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Teema: IAC 2026: Personal Invitation for the 16th International Meeting
for Ministers and Members of Parliaments (MMoP)

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Mr. Keldo,

We trust this message finds you very well.

On behalf of the President of the International Astronautical Federation
(IAF), Dr. Gabriella Arrigo, the IAF Executive Director, Dr. Christian
Feichtinger, and the IAF Special Advisor for Parliamentarian and
Ministerial Relations and Belgium Honorary Senator, Dominique Tilmans, it
is with great pleasure that we share with you a personal invitation letter
for the
<https://www.iafastro.org/events/iaf-international-meeting-for-ministers-a
nd-members-of-parliaments-mmop/> 16th IAF International Meeting for
Ministers and Members of Parliaments (MMoP), which will take place on
Sunday 04 October 2026, in Antalya, Türkiye, during the 77th International
Astronautical Congress (IAC).

This year’s event will focus on “Space Solutions for Resilient Societies:
Security, Sustainability and Prosperity”. Our goal is to provide Ministers
and Members of Parliaments with the opportunity to engage with peers and
experts, exchange best practices, and share their countries’ experiences
in the use of space applications.

In preparation for the event, we would like to invite you to participate
in a Virtual Preparatory Meeting to be held on Monday 22 June 2026, at
14:00 (CEST), where we will initiate discussions on this important topic
and provide all the necessary information to facilitate your
participation.

We kindly ask you to confirm, at your earliest convenience, whether you or
a representative will attend the Virtual Preparatory Meeting so that we
may share the agenda and connection details with you.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Our warmest regards,

Martina Fabbiani

Martina Fabbiani

Senior Projects Manager

IAF Secretariat

International Astronautical Federation

100 Avenue de Suffren
75015 Paris, France

Tel: +33 (0) 1 45 67 65 13

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Website:  <http://www.iafastro.org/> www.iafastro.org