Subject: FW: Save the Dates: 12 - 13 October, Informal Meeting of Ministers for Telecommunications, Limerick, Ireland
From: "Liisa-Ly Pakosta - JUSTDIGI" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2026 21:11:03 +0300

From: CCS COMMS IE Presidency <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2026 6:52 PM
To: CCS COMMS IE Presidency <[email-masked]>
Subject: [DKIM katki]Save the Dates: 12 - 13 October, Informal Meeting of 
Ministers for Telecommunications, Limerick, Ireland

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

HOIATUS! See e-kiri võib olla liba-, õngitsus- või pahaloomuline, kuna on 
saadetud asutusest, kus meiliserver on vigaselt seadistatud.
Rohkem infot: KKK | teenusveeb <https://teenused.rit.ee/et/kkk>  -> E-post 
ja kalender.

Dear Ministers for Telecommunications,

Please save the dates 12 – 13 October 2026 for the Informal Meeting of 
Ministers for Telecommunications in Limerick, Ireland.

An official invitation and practical information note for the trip will 
issue in August.

If you have any queries, please contact   [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Thank you and welcome in advance.

The Irish Communications Presidency Team