Subject: kooskõlastamiseks "LC5054 Luidja liitumise tööprojekt, Luidja küla, Hiiumaa"
From: "Talts Ain" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2026 09:49:56 +0300

Tere.

Saadan kooskõlastamisele "LC5054 Luidja liitumise tööprojekt, Luidja küla,
Hiiumaa"

Lugupidamisega

Ain Talts

projekteerija

Mob: +3725642985

Aadress: Energia 4, 80042, Pärnu

 <https://enersense.ee/> https://enersense.ee/

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.