Subject: Inquiry on Animal-Related Poison Incident Protocols
From: "PoisonCentres" <[email-masked]>
To: "PoisonCentres" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2024 15:38:55 +0300

Dear Poison Information Centre Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to gather
information regarding your procedures for handling animal-related poison
incidents.

1.	Do you handle calls related to animal poison incidents, including
pets, livestock, zoo animals, and fish?
2.	If such calls are received, could you please share where these
calls are typically redirected (e.g., to a veterinary toxicology service,
specific animal poison control line, etc.)?

Thank you very much for your assistance in helping us understand the
available resources and referral processes for animal-related poison
incidents in your country. Your insights are invaluable, and any
additional information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards

Kishan Patel

Analytical Consultant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------

Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Ricardo Energy & Environment

Gemini Building, Fermi Avenue, Harwell, Oxon, OX11 0QR, UK

Website:  <http://ee.ricardo.com/> ee.ricardo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------

Ricardo Energy & Environment, a trading name of Ricardo-AEA Ltd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------- 
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Ricardo (save for reports and other documentation formally approved and
signed for release to the intended recipient). Only Directors
are authorised to enter into legally binding obligations on behalf of
Ricardo. Ricardo may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails and
other telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you give
consent to such monitoring. The recipient should check e-mail and
any attachments for the presence of viruses. Ricardo accepts no liability
for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.
"Ricardo" means Ricardo plc and its subsidiary companies.
Ricardo plc is a public limited company registered in England with
registered number 00222915.
The registered office of Ricardo plc is Shoreham Technical Centre,
Shoreham-by Sea, West Sussex, BN43 5FG.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------