Subject: VSE Members’ Survey 2026: We Value Your Feedback
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2026 17:22:01 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear VSE Member,

My name is Patrick Wauters, and I have been appointed as the independent 
external evaluator responsible for conducting the 2026 VSE Members’ Survey.

As a member of the VSE network, your perspective is essential. This survey 
provides an opportunity for you to share your views on the support, 
services, activities, and advocacy provided by VSE, as well as on the 
challenges and priorities facing your organisation. Your feedback will help 
inform VSE's future priorities and help ensure that its resources are 
directed towards the areas that matter most to members.

The survey should take approximately 10–15 minutes to complete and will 
remain open until 30 September 2026.

👉 Click here <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NZXXLJG>  to take the survey.

If you would like to consult with colleagues before responding, or delegate 
specific sections to colleagues with particular expertise, you will also 
find a Word version of the survey attached to this email. This can serve as 
a reference document to gather internal input before submitting your final 
responses via the online survey.

I would like to assure you that the survey is being administered 
independently and that all responses will be treated confidentially. 
Findings will be reported in an aggregated form only, meaning that 
individual responses will not be attributed to any person or organisation.

I therefore encourage you to take this opportunity to share your experiences 
and views openly. Every response contributes to a clearer understanding of 
members' needs and strengthens the support VSE can provide across its 
network.

Should you have any questions regarding the survey or encounter any 
technical difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact me at 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Thank you in advance for your time and valuable contribution.

Kind regards,

Patrick Wauters

External Evaluator

Sent with  <https://proton.me/mail/home> Proton Mail secure email.