Subject: Consumer Redress Portal (Article 14 (10)c of the Directive (EU) 2025/2647)
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2026 21:42:08 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear ADR Practitioner,

The recent review of the ADR Directive 
<https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/dir/2025/2647/oj> (Directive (EU)2025/2647) 
was adopted to modernise consumer dispute resolution, making it fit for the 
digital market, agile, accessible and efficient. That includes awareness of 
consumers and traders, and the Commission has a role to play.

We are happy to confirm that, in line with its obligations, the Commission 
has revamped the Consumer Redress Portal ( 
<https://consumer-redress.ec.europa.eu/> 
https://consumer-redress.ec.europa.eu/):

*	The website is fully multilingual (at the moment we rely on the integrated 
automated translation that works for all EU languages) and is in line with 
the accessibility standards;

*	The main feature is the Solution Finder – consumers can use it to quickly 
find redress opportunities adapted to their issue. Rest assured that we 
provide a general advice to consult their consumer organisations, if 
consumers need further assistance. Consumers and traders can also consult 
the whole European redress landscape;

*	The list of the ADR entities remains in the portal. Please note that, in 
line with recital 40 of the ADR Directive, we added the new feature – the 
link to the complaint forms of the ADR entities. The links, where available, 
should be indicated by the competent authorities;

*	We will publish an updated user guide on the ADR Wiki so that the 
authorities can make use of this feature at their earliest opportunity;

*	There is a specific section for the ADR entities: how to access EC machine 
translation, the list of competent authorities, funding opportunities. We 
will create a section for the ADR contact points (and publish the relevant 
list) once they are notified;

*	We also provide information for the traders on ADR – their obligations, 
current and future, and the benefits of ADR.

Please note that we start with a soft launch: the Consumer Redress Portal 
can already be used by everyone, but today, we are proactively informing 
stakeholders and would like them to explore the page and give us their 
feedback by 22 May 2026. We will then analyse the feedback, and, if needed, 
make further improvements before starting with promoting the portal to the 
public. We therefore kindly ask you to defer any public communications on 
the Redress Portal until we inform you of the Commission promotion dates.

Of course, the Consumer Redress Portal will continue to evolve as we go 
along, progressively adding more features that help consumers and traders 
resolve their disputes constructively, to maintain a fair and transparent 
single market.

We are looking forward to your reactions or suggestions in the comments or 
via  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Kind regards,

JUST.B3 ADR team

European Commission
Directorate-General Justice and Consumers

Directorate B – Consumers

Unit B3 – Consumer enforcement and redress