Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 35(26): Publication of the Model Forms relevant to Chapter II of the 1970 Evidence Convention
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2026 13:16:22 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-après
Versión en español abajo

a

HCCH 2026 Focused Circular No 35

Publication of the Model Forms relevant to Chapter II of the 1970 Evidence
Convention

The PB recalls Conclusion & Decision (C&D) No 59 of CGAP 2026, in which
CGAP approved the Model Forms pertaining to Chapter II of the Convention
of 18 March 1970 on the Taking of Evidence Abroad in Civil or Commercial
Matters (1970 Evidence Convention), as well as the Guidelines for
Completing the Model Forms.

The PB is pleased to inform Members and Contracting Parties to the 1970
Evidence Convention that the Model Forms and the Guidelines are now
available on the Evidence Section of the HCCH website. The Model Forms are
available in bilingual (English and French) and trilingual (English,
French, and Spanish) versions.

Pursuant to C&D No 61 of CGAP 2026, Contracting Parties are invited to
promote the Model Forms domestically. CGAP further recommended that the
Model Forms be used when requesting permission to take evidence under
Chapter II of the 1970 Evidence Convention.

Contracting Parties to the 1970 Evidence Convention who wish to translate
the Model Forms into additional languages are invited to contact the PB at
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. The following subject
line should head the e-mail: “1970 Evidence Convention – Chapter II Model
Forms translation – [name of the Contracting Party]”.

The PB encourages all Contracting Parties to promote the Model Forms and
thanks them in advance for their cooperation.

THE HAGUE, 23 June 2026

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members

To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

To the Central Authorities designated under the 1970 Evidence Convention

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 35 de la HCCH de 2026

Publication des Formulaires modèles dans le cadre du chapitre II de la
Convention Preuves de 1970

Le BP rappelle la Conclusion et Décision (C&D) No 59 du CAGP de 2026, par
laquelle le CAGP a approuvé les Formulaires modèles dans le cadre du
chapitre II de la Convention du 18 mars 1970 sur l’obtention de preuves à
l’étranger en matière civile ou commerciale (Convention Preuves de 1970),
ainsi que les Instructions pour compléter les Formulaires modèles.

Le BP a le plaisir d’informer les Membres et les Parties contractantes à
la Convention Preuves de 1970 que les Formulaires modèles et les
Instructions sont désormais disponibles dans l’Espace Preuves du site web
de la HCCH. Les Formulaires modèles sont disponibles en versions bilingues
(anglais et français) et trilingues (anglais, français et espagnol).

Conformément à la C&D No 61 du CAGP de 2026, les Parties contractantes
sont invitées à promouvoir les Formulaires modèles au niveau national. Le
CAGP a également recommandé l’usage des Formulaires modèles dans le cadre
des demandes d’autorisation visant à accomplir des actes d’instruction en
vertu du chapitre II de la Convention Preuves de 1970.

Les Parties contractantes à la Convention Preuves de 1970 qui souhaitent
faire traduire les Formulaires modèles dans d’autres langues sont invitées
à contacter le BP à l’adresse  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]. L’objet suivant doit figurer dans l’objet du
courrier électronique : « Convention Preuves de 1970 – Traduction
Formulaire modèle chapitre II – [nom de la Partie contractante] ».

Le BP encourage toutes les Parties contractantes à faire connaître ces
Formulaires modèles et les remercie par avance de leur coopération.

LA HAYE, le 23 juin 2026

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres

Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Preuves de
1970

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 35  de la HCCH de 2026

Publicación de los Formularios Modelo relativos al capítulo II del
Convenio sobre Pruebas de 1970

La Oficina Permanente recuerda la Conclusión y Decisión (CyD) N.º 59 del
Consejo de Asuntos Generales y Política (CAGP) de 2026, en la que este
aprobó los Formularios Modelo relativos al capítulo II del Convenio de 18
de marzo de 1970 sobre la Obtención de Pruebas en el Extranjero en Materia
Civil o Comercial (Convenio sobre Pruebas de 1970), así como las
Orientaciones para cumplimentarlos.

La Oficina Permanente se complace en informar a los Miembros y a las
Partes contratantes del Convenio que los Formularios Modelo y las
Orientaciones ya están disponibles en la Sección Pruebas del sitio web de
la HCCH. Los Formularios Modelo están disponibles en versiones bilingüe
(inglés y francés) y trilingüe (inglés, francés y español).

De conformidad con la CyD N.º 61 del CAGP de 2026, se invita a las Partes
contratantes a promover los Formularios Modelo a nivel nacional. Asimismo,
el CAGP recomendó que estos se utilicen al solicitar autorización para
obtener pruebas con arreglo al capítulo II del Convenio.

Se invita a las Partes contratantes del Convenio que deseen traducir los
Formularios Modelo a otros idiomas a ponerse en contacto con la Oficina
Permanente en  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. El
asunto del correo debe ser el siguiente: “Convenio sobre Pruebas de 1970 –
Traducción Formularios Modelo capítulo II – [nombre de la Parte
contratante]”.

La Oficina Permanente anima a las Partes contratantes a que promuevan los
Formularios Modelo y agradece de antemano su colaboración.

LA HAYA, 23 de junio de 2026

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros

A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros

A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Pruebas de 1970