Subject: SAVE THE DATE: Ministerial meeting, 13th-14th May 2024 in Prague
From: "ministr" <[email-masked]>
To: "ministr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 17:59:36 +0200

Dear Minister,

It is my pleasure to invite you to a high-level event of the Czech V4
Presidency - the ministerial meeting of ministers responsible for cohesion
policy.

The event is scheduled on 13th to 14th May 2024 in Prague. Attached I am
sending you the invitation letter with detailed information.

Please provide us with a contact person and an email address to which we
can send more information about organization. For further communication,
please, use the email [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Thank you for your cooperation and I look forward to your participation.

Yours sincerely,

Ivan Bartoš

Minister of Regional Development

Ministry of Regional Development CZ

Staroměstské náměstí 6

110 00 Prague 1

e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.mmr.gov.cz/> www.mmr.gov.cz