Subject: CDNET: Draft meeting report of the 1st Plenary Meeting and request for comments / Projet de rapport de la 1ère réunion plénière et appel à commentaires
From: "secretariat.cdnet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 16:53:44 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

(en français ci-dessous)

Dear Members, Participants and Observers of the CDNET,

Please find attached the draft report of the 1st meeting of the Steering 
Committee on New and Emerging Digital Technologies (CDNET), as well as the 
draft list of participants. Please send your possible comments on the report 
(CDNET(2026)R1) to the Secretariat at  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] by Friday 26 June 2026 at the latest. Subject to 
any comments received, the report will be considered as adopted and 
published online on Monday 29 June 2026.

Kind regards,

The CDNET Secretariat

*****

Chers membres, participant(e)s et observateurs du CDNET,

Veuillez trouver en pièce jointe le projet de rapport de la première réunion 
du Comité directeur pour les technologies numériques nouvelles et émergentes 
(CDNET), ainsi que le projet de liste des participant(e)s. Nous vous 
invitons à adresser vos éventuels commentaires sur ce rapport 
(CDNET(2026)R1) au Secrétariat à l’adresse [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> , au plus tard le vendredi 26 juin 2026. 
Sous réserve des commentaires reçus, le rapport sera considéré comme adopté 
et publié en ligne le lundi 29 juin 2026.

Cordialement,

Le Secrétariat du CDNET