Subject: Invitation to participate in EUROWAG’s 30th Anniversary Transport Industry Event
From: "Anatoli Gerassimov" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2026 09:55:33 +0300

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please forward this email to the appropriate colleague responsible for
commercial road transport, transport supervision, road safety, or
cooperation with transport and logistics companies.

I am reaching out to invite the Estonian Transport Administration to
participate as an institutional partner and expert contributor in a
special transport industry event celebrating the 30th anniversary of
EUROWAG.

The event will take place on 4 September 2026 in Tallinn, Estonia, and
will bring together leading transport, logistics and freight forwarding
companies from across the Baltic region, with approximately 90% of the
participants coming from Estonia.

This event is being organized by EUROWAG in cooperation with DAF Trucks
Estonia, BTR Trailer Rental, the Estonian Road Transport Association
(ERAA), Autosert Driving School, and several other industry partners.

As an institutional partner, the Estonian Transport Administration would
have the opportunity to:

Present its work and provide practical information to a highly relevant
audience of transport professionals.
Help transport and logistics companies better understand current road
transport regulations and supervision requirements.
Explain the most common compliance issues and how transport companies can
better prepare for regulatory changes and inspections.
Strengthen communication and cooperation between the Estonian Transport
Administration and representatives of the transport industry.

We expect approximately 150 participants, primarily Estonian transport
companies, with additional guests from Latvia and Lithuania. The event
will combine industry presentations, networking opportunities,
exhibitions, and informal discussions in a professional yet welcoming
atmosphere.

We would be delighted to discuss the most suitable format for your
participation. We would especially appreciate a practical presentation or
speech from a representative of the Estonian Transport Administration,
lasting approximately 10–20 minutes. However, we are flexible regarding
the topic, format and duration and would be happy to consider the
speaker’s own suggestions.

Please let me know if the Estonian Transport Administration would be
interested in joining us. I would be happy to arrange a short call to
discuss the event in more detail and answer any questions you may have.

We sincerely hope to welcome a representative of the Estonian Transport
Administration as one of our valued institutional partners at this special
anniversary event.

Please let us know whether participation in such an event could be of
interest to the Estonian Transport Administration and whom we could
contact to discuss this opportunity in more detail.

We would be happy to provide further information about the event program,
participants and organization if required.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Kind regards,

Anatoli Gerassimov
Ares Sales Manager Telematics

  <https://www.eurowag.com/data/signature/general/[email-masked]>

E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone: +37256659947

Customer Care: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Phone: +372 6346330

  <https://www.eurowag.com/data/signature/general/[email-masked]>
<https://www.facebook.com/WAG.Eurowag>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/eurowag>
<https://www.youtube.com/@EW_Eurowag>     <https://www.eurowag.com/>

W.A.G. payment solutions EE OU
Mäealuse tn 2/4, Korpus B, 2nd floor, EE-12618 Tallinn, Estonia

 <https://www.eurowag.com/>