Subject: Communication of certified copies of the texts of the new instrument and of the instrument of withdrawal adopted by the International Labour Conference at its 114th Session (Geneva, 1-12 June 2026)
From: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
To: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "NORM_REPORT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2026 13:06:05 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Governments of Member States of the International Labour Organization are
requested to find attached a communication concerning the certified copies
of the texts of the new instrument and of the instrument of withdrawal
adopted by the International Labour Conference at its 114th Session.

Please do not reply to this email.

Route des Morillons 4

CH-1211 Geneva 22

Switzerland

  <https://www.ilo.org/public/ilo/ilologo-signature-en-high.png>

 <https://www.ilo.org/global/lang--en/index.htm> ilo.org |
<https://twitter.com/ilo> Twitter |  <https://www.facebook.com/ilo.org>
Facebook |
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-labour-organization-ilo>
LinkedIn |  <https://www.instagram.com/iloinfo/> Instagram

-----------------------------------------
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or
privileged information intended solely for the use of the named recipient.
The ILO is not liable for any error or virus connected with this
transmission.
-----------------------------------------
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne
peut être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.

-----------------------------------------
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado.
La OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus.
-----------------------------------------