Subject: Inquiry Regarding Consumer Protection Services
From: "Tuning Latvia" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 17:51:03 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

I am reaching out to you regarding a matter of concern related to a recent 
transaction involving my company, IK TUNING LATVIA, and KVA75 OÜ, to which 
IK TUNING LATVIA is the purchaser.

Despite our adherence to the terms outlined in the contract and the 
execution of an advance payment, it appears that the contractual agreement 
has not been fully honoices as outlined in the contract.

Regrettably, attempts to engage in communication with KVA75 OÜ to seek 
clarification and resolution have been met with silence. There has been a 
notable absence of any meaningful response or attempt to address the issue 
at hand.

As a consumer, I am seeking assistance from your esteemed organization to 
ensure that my rights are protected and that a fair resolution is achieved. 
It is imperative that the contractual obligations are upheld and that fair 
and transparent business practices are maintained.

I kindly request your prompt attention to this matter and your assistance in 
facilitating a resolution. Your intervention and expertise in consumer 
protection matters would be greatly appreciated in resolving this dispute.

I am prepared to provide any necessary documentation or information to 
support the resolution process.

Thank you for your attention to this important issue, and I look forward to 
your prompt response.

Best regards,

Ilgvars Guntis Augustovs
CEO & Founder | TUNING LATVIA

+371 22373785  |  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

 <http://www.tuninglatvia.lv> www.tuninglatvia.lv