Subject: FW: NIS2 Implementation Status Estonia
From: "Justiitsministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2024 16:02:16 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Edastame pöördumise Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeeriumile.

Lugupidamisega

Justiitsministeerium

From: Mary-Ann Gustavus (DE) <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2024 2:49 PM
To: Justiitsministeerium <[email-masked]>
Subject: NIS2 Implementation Status Estonia

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you from PwC Germany. We currently have a client with 
several companies in the EU, including Estonia. We are researching the 
status of implementation of the NIS2 Directive. If possible, could you 
inform us about the status of implementation in Estonia.  In particular, 
whether there is already a draft or a law that has already come into force.

Thank you in advance and best regards

Mary-Ann Gustavus

Mary-Ann Gustavus (DE)
PwC | Trainee

Email: mary-ann.gustavus <mailto:[email-masked]> @pwc.com
PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal AG Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft
Kapelle-Ufer 4 | 10117| Berlin | Germany
 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.pwclegal.de/__;!!Nyu6ZXf5!qTpR6JmLWAuKMwkPo7iL97320XPIUN4V2Sq6rv4Ihtu8v4JJdXQ0GYl5i0-Ql6512iv8_RNo1H_zrhkkR4_FnUBwxlkoH_9a7mGOeTKJsI2b$> 
www.pwclegal.de

PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal Aktiengesellschaft Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates
StB RA Björn Viebrock

Vorstandsmitglieder
RA Dr. Dirk Stiller, RA Gerhard Wacker, RA Dr. Thorsten Zumwinkel

Sitz: Frankfurt am Main - Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main HRB 74165

Datenschutz: Hinweise zur Datenverarbeitung bei PwC Legal AG finden Sie 
unter  
<https://www.pwc.de/de/datenschutzerklaerung-fuer-mandanten/datenschutzhinweise-pricewaterhousecoopers-legal-ag-rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft.html> 
Datenschutzhinweise PwC

  _____

Diese Information ist ausschliesslich fuer den Adressaten bestimmt und kann 
vertrauliche oder gesetzlich geschuetzte Informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie 
nicht der bestimmungsgemaesse Adressat sind, unterrichten Sie bitte den 
Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Anderen als dem bestimmungsgemaessen 
Adressaten ist es untersagt, diese E-Mail zu lesen, zu speichern, 
weiterzuleiten oder ihren Inhalt auf welche Weise auch immer zu verwenden. 
Wir verwenden aktuelle Virenschutzprogramme. Fuer Schaeden, die dem 
Empfaenger gleichwohl durch von uns zugesandte mit Viren befallene E-Mails 
entstehen, schliessen wir jede Haftung aus.
* * * * *
The information contained in this email is intended only for its addressee 
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of 
this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that 
reading, saving, distribution or use of the content of this email in any way 
is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the 
sender and delete the email. We use updated antivirus protection software. 
We do not accept any responsibility for damages caused anyhow by viruses 
transmitted via email.