Subject: 31st Tashkent International Tourism Fair “Tourism on the Silk Road” – TITF 2026
From: "Natalya Dmitrieva" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Nodirakhon Yuldasheva" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2026 11:15:26 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Invitation to the 31st Tashkent International Tourism Fair “Tourism on the 
Silk Road” – TITF 2026

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
Dear Colleagues and Partners,

We are pleased to invite you to take part in the Tashkent International 
Tourism Fair “Tourism on the Silk Road” – TITF 2026, which will be held from 
November 25 to 27, 2026 in Tashkent at the CAEx Uzbekistan Exhibition 
Center.

The official support of the United Nations World Tourism Organization 
(UNWTO) gives the event a distinct advantage: recognised international 
standing and a key role in the development of global tourism cooperation.

New Uzbekistan — A Center of Attraction in Central Asia

Today, New Uzbekistan is rapidly emerging as a key tourism and 
transport-logistics hub of Central Asia. Thanks to large-scale reforms, 
openness, and the development of modern infrastructure, the country has 
become a focal point for leading market players, investors, and travelers 
from around the world.

The exhibition will bring together representatives of the tourism industry, 
government agencies, international organisations, and businesses, offering 
unique opportunities for networking, experience sharing, and showcasing 
tourism products and services.

The event will feature a rich business program, including forums, 
presentations, B2B meetings, and panel discussions with leading industry 
experts.

We will be delighted to welcome you among the participants and guests of the 
exhibition and promote your business to the upper level!

Grasp the opportunity to become part of a new chapter in tourism along the 
Great Silk Road and discover the limitless opportunities of New Uzbekistan!

Sincerely,

TITF 2026 Organising Committee

Contact: [email-masked]