Subject: Member States online information session on the Second WHO European Health Equity Status Report (HESRi2)
From: "EURO WHO Venice" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURO WHO Venice" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "BROWN, Christine Elisabeth" <[email-masked]>, "SIENKIEWICZ, Dorota" <[email-masked]>, "BIASIOTTO, Antonella" <[email-masked]>, "VIAL, Ilaria" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2026 12:06:45 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

You are invited to a Member States online information session on  the Second 
WHO European Health Equity Status Report (HESRi2), to be held on Friday, 3 
July 2026, from 11:00 – 12:00 CEST.

The Report provides a comprehensive analysis of health inequities across the 
WHO European Region, covering the current status of health equity and for 
women and men and at different ages across the life course. Highlighting 
trends over time within and between countries and in sub-regions of Europe. 
The briefing will illustrate the findings on key drivers of equity, where 
there have been gains and priority areas for accelerated action. A 
repository of evidence informed examples and inspirational case studies 
underpins the policy actions that any country can take to level-up health 
and wellbeing in their population.

The session will:

*	provide an overview of HESRi2, including its purpose, development process 
and report package;
*	present a high-level preview of emerging themes and their relevance for 
policy and practice; and
*	outline plans for the September 2026 launch and opportunities for country 
engagement and follow-up.

Please find as follows the Zoom link for the session:

https://who.zoom.us/j/93153429323

Meeting ID: 931 5342 9323

Passcode: HESRi2!!

If you require additional information, please contact Dorota Sienkiewicz 
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ).

Best regards,

WHO European Office for Investment for Health and Development

  _____

World Health Organization

European Office for Investment for Health and Development

Venice

Italy

 <https://www.who.int/> who.int