Subject: FW: Ritsu Ringuta küla Märjamaa vald Rapla maakond projekti koostamine
From: "Egle Ninep-Kaselt" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2026 22:48:28 +0300

Tere,

Projekteerin Elektrilevi OÜ tellimusel Ritsu kinnistule raadiomasti 
liitumisprojekti. Antud projekti asub Märjamaa-Ringuta riigitee ääres. Näen, 
et osaliselt on kattuvus Tööga nr: 025008-1. Aga osaliselt väljub meie 
projekti maht varasemalt meil olemaolevatest Transpordiamei projektidest. 
Palun teil edastada Transpordiameti teeprojekt, mis on kuni Kõrvelaguse tee 
ristmikuni.

Manuses Elektrilevi planeeritava kaabli asukohaskeem.

Parimate soovidega,

Egle Ninep-Kaselt

Projekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 5597 1898

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Mõigu 3 10112 Tallinn

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/> 
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs> 
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia> 
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only 
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is 
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or 
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify 
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and any 
attachments from your system without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person. Thank you.

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only 
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is 
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or 
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify 
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and any 
attachments from your system without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person. Thank you.