Subject: Formal request a visit to Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications
From: "Aporn Densiriaksorn" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 12:51:48 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am contacting you on behalf of the Thailand Digital Government Academy 
(TDGA), a key institution under the Digital Government Development Agency 
(Public Organization) of Thailand. At TDGA, our main goal is to provide 
comprehensive digital skills training to government officials, aiming to 
enhance their proficiency in government transformation.

Annually, we arrange overseas study trips for government officials 
participating in our training programs. These trips provide invaluable 
opportunities for our delegates to engage with cutting-edge digital 
innovation and learn from global best practices.

I'm writing to seek permission to organize a delegation visit to the 
Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications on April 25th, 2024. Our 
delegation would comprise approximately 39 Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) 
from various Thai government departments. They are keen to gain insights 
into Estonia's digital government strategy and explore potential guidelines 
for implementation in Thailand.

We sincerely appreciate your consideration and the time you dedicate to 
reviewing our request. We eagerly await a positive response and the 
opportunity for future collaboration.

Best regards,
Aporn Densiriaksorn

Aporn Densiriaksorn

Thailand Digital Government Academy (TDGA)

Digital Government Development Agency (Public Organization)

mobile: +66864137920      email : [email-masked]