Subject: Projekti kooskõlastamine. Kivisilla tee 1 kaitsme nimivoolu suurendamine
From: "Egle Ninep-Kaselt" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>,Laur Kõiv <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2026 22:20:09 +0300

Tere,

Saadan manuses taotluse.

Parimate soovidega,

Egle Ninep-Kaselt

Projekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 5597 1898

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Mõigu 3 10112 Tallinn

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.