Subject: FW: Updating the mailing list of Member State experts for the file on natural mineral waters and spring waters – Directive 2009/54/EC on the exploitation and marketing of natural mineral waters
From: "Tiiu Noobel" <[email-masked]>
To: "Elen Ohov", "Tiina Rootamm", "SM Info"
Cc: Agne Nettan-Sepp Brüsselis
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 17:13:30 +0300

Tere!

Edastan.

Reili Kivilo, ReM nõunik EV AEEL juures, kirjutas: See on SOM vastutusala, 
aga me võiks olla kaasatavad kuna need teemad tulevad toiduseaduse PAFFile 
siis on hea olla juba kursis.

Sellele tuginedes palun panna REM kontaktiks Katrin Lõhmus, 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] .

Parimate soovidega

Tiiu

Tiiu Noobel

Sekretär

Eesti Vabariigi alaline esindus EL juures

Rue Guimard 11/13, 1040 Brüssel

Tel: + 32 2227 4337,   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://eu.mfa.ee/et/> https://eu.mfa.ee/et/

From: Esindus EL juures üldaadress <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2024 5:04 PM
To: Tiiu Noobel <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: Updating the mailing list of Member State experts for the file 
on natural mineral waters and spring waters – Directive 2009/54/EC on the 
exploitation and marketing of natural mineral waters

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2024 1:01 PM
To: Permanent Representation of Austria <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Permanent Representation of Belgium 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Permanent Representation of Bulgaria <[email-masked]>; 
Permanent Representation of Croatia <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Permanent Representation of Cyprus 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Permanent 
Representation of Denmark <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Esindus EL 
juures üldaadress <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Permanent 
Representation of Finland <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Permanent Representation of France 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Permanent 
Representation of Germany <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Permanent Representation of Greece 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Permanent 
Representation of Hungary <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Permanent Representation of Ireland <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Permanent Representation of Italy <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Permanent Representation of Latvia 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Permanent 
Representation of Lithuania <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Permanent Representation of Luxembourg <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Permanent Representation of Malta 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Permanent Representation of 
Poland <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Permanent 
Representation of Portugal <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Permanent 
Representation of Romania <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Permanent 
Representation of Slovakia <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; Permanent Representation of Slovenia <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Permanent Representation of Spain 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Permanent Representation of Sweden <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Permanent Representation of the 
Czech Republic <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Permanent Representation on the Netherlands <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: FILIPPOU Panagiota <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; GUERRE Ana <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Updating the mailing list of Member State experts for the file on 
natural mineral waters and spring waters – Directive 2009/54/EC on the 
exploitation and marketing of natural mineral waters

Your Excellency,

Attached to this email you will find a letter signed by Ms Sabine Pelsser, 
Head of Unit of unit A1 - Antimicrobial Resistance, Human Nutrition in DG 
for Health and Food Safety.

The letter concerns the update of the mailing list of Member State experts 
for the file on natural mineral waters and spring waters.

May we kindly ask you to take note of the letter and send us your feedback 
as requested therein by Tuesday 30 April 2024.

We remain available should you require any further clarification.

With kind regards,

Unit A1

European Commission

Directorate-General for Health and Food safety

Unit A1 – Antimicrobial Resistance, Human nutrition