Subject: FW: Invitation to the Minister of Health, 9.10.2026, Berlin
From: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2026 15:54:18 +0300

_____

From: Roomet Sõrmus <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, 29 July 2026 14:58:14
To: Karmen Joller - SOM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Gea Otsa - SOM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Estonian 
Embassy in Berlin <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: Invitation to the Minister of Health, 9.10.2026, Berlin

Lugupeetud proua minister

Edastan Teile kutse kõnelema konverentsil „ 9th German – Eastern European 
Health Forum“, mis toimub 9. oktoobril Berliinis World Health Summit 
kõrvalüritusena.

Varasemalt olen seal ühe korra käinud ja tegemist on umbes 120-150 osalejaga 
sündmusega, kus tavaliselt on 1-2 ministrit osalemas.

Kui otsustate Berliini tulla, siis hea meelega toetame visiidi programmi 
koostamisel.

Lugupidamisega

Roomet Sõrmus

Majandusnõunik

+49 160 9072 5254 | +372 52 058 57

EV Suursaatkond Berliinis

Hildebrandstr 5 | 10785 Berlin

 <http://www.vm.ee/> www.vm.ee |  <https://twitter.com/MFAestonia> 
@MFAestonia

From: Hoffmann, Martin Dr. <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2026 10:13 AM
To: Roomet Sõrmus <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Estonian Embassy in Berlin <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Stadnicki, Adrian <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Boxler, Alexander <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Invitation to the Minister of Health, 9.10.2026, Berlin

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

dear Mr. Sormus,

please find enclosed an invitation to Your Minister of Health to attend the 
9th German - Eastern European Health Forum on October 9th 2026 in Berlin, 
which will take place as a side event to this year's World Health Summit.

We kindly ask you to forward this letter to your Minister.

We would like to take this opportunity to inform you about our planned 2nd 
Ambassadors’ Day „Medical Technology Made in Germany“, which will take place 
on 2 and 3 November 2026 at KARL STORZ in Tuttlingen. You will receive the 
invitations in a few days’ time. If you are interested, please do make a 
note of these dates in your diary.

Thank you very much,

Yours sincerely

Michael Harms                                   Dr Martin Hoffmann

Managing Director                             Coordinator Health Care 
Economy

Dr. Martin Hoffmann

Direktor Strategie & Research

Koordinator für:

Logistik und Verkehrsinfrastruktur,

Gesundheitswirtschaft,

Fachkräftesicherung

Ost-Ausschuss der Deutschen Wirtschaft e.V.
Haus der Deutschen Wirtschaft

Breite Str. 29, 10178 Berlin (Mitte)

T. +49 170 79 61 058 |  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
🔴 Wichtiger Hinweis: Ab dem 7. Juli 2026 befindet sich die 
Ost-Ausschuss-Geschäftsstelle
im Haus der Deutschen Wirtschaft – Breite Straße 29, 10178 Berlin (Mitte)!

Lobbyregisternummer 
<https://www.lobbyregister.bundestag.de/suche/R004438/25029?backUrl=%2Fsuche%3Fq%3DOst-Ausschuss%26page%3D1%26pageSize%3D10%26filter%255Bactivelobbyist%255D%255Btrue%255D%3Dtrue%26sort%3DREGISTRATION_DESC> 
R004438 / Transparenzregisternummer 
<https://transparency-register.europa.eu/searchregister-or-update/organisation-detail_de?id=028005593847-63> 
028005593847-63

 <http://www.ost-ausschuss.de/> Website | 
<https://www.ost-ausschuss.de/de/oanewsletter> Newsletter | 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qlAcrBhVjzVQ7qWGGSGHQ> YouTube | 
<https://www.facebook.com/OstAusschuss/?hc_ref=ARTfffYrQTSIW3LTVB2ShfZnJTDNZhFkeqerZNVfQSKh9GCYysmViSDM5wPkd7tFKTY&fref=nf> 
Facebook |  <https://www.instagram.com/ostausschuss/> Instagram | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/ost-ausschuss/?viewAsMember=true> LinkedIn