Subject: Minutes CTIF History Commission
From: "Schimpf Gerald" <[email-masked]>
To: "*EXTERN* CTIF Office" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2026 09:13:12 +0300

Dear members of the commission,

I am sending you the minutes of the 28th meeting of the History Commission
at CTIF, which took place on October 8th, 2025 in Salzburg/Austria and
online.

SAVE THE DATE: The next meeting of the History Commission will take place on
October 7th, 2026 in Mysłowice, Poland. The next conference of the
International Study Group will take place on October 8th/9th, 2026 in
Mysłowice, Poland. This year's 

research topic is ´diversity and inclusion in the fire service´.

Best regards

Gerald Schimpf

Gerald Schimpf, BA

Chairman History Commission

Phone +43 1 53199 51501

Mobile +43 676 811850459

Web ctif.org