Subject: New ECO Council Docs
From: "Jaime Afonso" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2026 19:14:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To: Council list A and B1

Dear Colleagues,

Please note that the doc. ECO(26)23 from Portugal/Italy has been uploaded to 
the ECO#35 meeting folder. The draft agenda (ECO(26)06rev2) has been updated 
accordingly.

Best regards

Jaime

Jaime Afonso

Deputy Director

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Telephone

+45 25 21 24 42

E-Mail / Teams

[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

Follow us on LinkedIN   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ceptorg>

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/