Subject: Liiklusvälise tegevuse loa taotlus Smaragdi Saustinõmme küla
From: "Tamm Vilmar" <[email-masked]>
To: "Maanteeameti klienditugi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2026 12:33:33 +0300

Vilmar Tamm

peamehhaanik

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 5179640

E-mail: [email-masked]

Aadress: Mõigu 3,Tallinn

www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.