Subject: World FZO 11th World Congress - Ministerial Meeting Invite
From: "Dr Mohammed Ahmed Al Zarooni Chairman" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Samir Hamrouni" <[email-masked]>, "Nika Manukova" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2025 16:49:24 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Your Excellency,

I Hope you are doing well,

We are pleased to share with you an invitation letter, on behalf of the 
World Free Zones Organization and Hainan International Economic Development 
Bureau, to attend the World FZO’s 11th World Congress, taking place from 
10 – 12 October 2025.

We would also like to invite you to participate in the Ministerial Meeting 
taking place on the first day of the congress, October 10, 2025. Please find 
attached as well the concept note on the Ministerial Roundtable.

We would be grateful to receive your confirmation latest by 25 August 2025.

-- 

Regards,

Dr. Mohammed Alzarooni
Chairperson

 <https://www.worldfzo.org/>

World Free Zones Organization
7W-B, 1st floor, office 1090,
Dubai Airport Free Zone,
PO Box 371113,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel: +9714 204 5473
F: +9714 295 2945

E: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
W:  <http://www.worldfzo.org/> www.worldfzo.org