Subject: Request for Structured Access to Court Decisions - Legora
From: Registrite ja Infosüsteemide Keskus - RIK <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 10:59:37 +0300

Tere

Registrite ja Infosüsteemide Keksus edastab pöördumise kuuluvuse alusel.

Juhul, kui Te olete saanud käesoleva e-kirja eksituse tõttu, teavitage 
sellest koheselt saatjat ning kustutage e-kiri oma arvutist.

Lugupidamisega

Kea Linde
Sekretär-asjaajaja
Registrite ja Infosüsteemide Keskus
[email-masked]
663 6300

  _____

Saatja: Johanna Ekblad <[email-masked]>
Saadetud: kolmapäev, 10. juuni 2026 15:55
Adressaat: Registrite ja Infosüsteemide Keskus - RIK <[email-masked]>
Teema: Fwd: Request for Structured Access to Court Decisions - Legora

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hi again,

I was referred to forward my request below to this email instead. Can you 
please help me move forward with the below request?

Thank you in advance,
Johanna

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Johanna Ekblad <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Mon, May 4, 2026 at 9:44 AM
Subject: Request for Structured Access to Court Decisions - Legora
To: <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Dear RIK team,

My name is Johanna Ekblad, Content & Partnerships Manager at Legora 
(https://legora.com), a legal AI platform used exclusively by legal 
professionals across 45+ jurisdictions including Estonia.

We would like to integrate Estonian court decisions into our platform, but 
automated access to  <http://riigiteataja.ee> riigiteataja.ee is blocked by 
the CAPTCHA. Having read your FAQ (point 13), we understand this is 
intentional for data protection reasons - so we are writing to ask whether a 
formal, sanctioned access method exists instead, such as an API or bulk 
export.

We are fully prepared to comply with applicable data protection requirements 
and to formalise the arrangement through a data processing agreement.

Could you point us to the right contact or process?

Best regards,

--
  Johanna Ekblad
  Partnership Manager
  <https://outlook.office.com/mail/inbox/id/AAkALgAAAAAAHYQDEapmEc2byACqAC%2FEWg0Amr9NgIK%2FB0yJ76XYAFtJdwAAoe5gsgAA?nativeVersion=1.2026.521.100>

--
  Johanna Ekblad
  Partnership Manager
  <https://outlook.office.com/mail/inbox/id/AAkALgAAAAAAHYQDEapmEc2byACqAC%2FEWg0Amr9NgIK%2FB0yJ76XYAFtJdwAAoe5gsgAA?nativeVersion=1.2026.521.100>