Subject: Invitation to the 8th Conference of the Presidents of the Courts of Appeal of the European Union - 12-14 June 2024, Bucharest, Romania
From: Cosmin Mihailă <[email-masked]>
To: Cosmin Mihailă <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 19:43:43 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have the great pleasure to send you the attached invitation to the 8th
Conference of the Presidents of the Courts of Appeal of the European
Union, which will be held on 12-14 June 2024 in Bucharest, Romania.
I would be grateful if you could forward the invitations to the relevant
judges in your national courts, especially to presidents and
vicepresidents of courts of appeal.
The invitations and programmes in all languages of the Conference (EN, FR,
DE, RO) are available at the following link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jACghM-LP98zP4-keMzhNxqUiNcsVE_Q

J'ai le grand plaisir de vous adresser l'invitation ci-jointe à la 8e
Conférence des présidents des cours d'appel de l'Union européenne, qui se
tiendra du 12 au 14 juin 2024 à Bucarest, en Roumanie.
Je vous serais reconnaissant de bien vouloir transmettre les invitations
aux juges concernés de vos juridictions nationales, en particulier aux
présidents ou vice-présidents des cours d'appel.
Les invitations et les programmes dans toutes les langues de la Conférence
(EN, FR, DE, RO) sont disponibles au lien suivant :
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jACghM-LP98zP4-keMzhNxqUiNcsVE_Q

Ich freue mich sehr, Ihnen die beigefügte Einladung zur 8. Konferenz der
Präsidenten der Berufungsgerichte der Europäischen Union zu übermitteln,
die vom 12. bis 14. Juni 2024 in Bukarest, Rumänien, stattfinden wird.
Ich wäre Ihnen dankbar, wenn Sie die Einladungen an die zuständigen
Richter an Ihren nationalen Gerichten, insbesondere an die Präsidenten
oder Vizepräsidenten der Berufungsgerichte, weiterleiten könnten.
Die Einladungen und Programme in allen Konferenzsprachen (EN, FR, DE, RO)
finden Sie unter folgendem Link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jACghM-LP98zP4-keMzhNxqUiNcsVE_Q

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Cosmin - Răzvan Mihăilă
Seconded Judge
Ministry of Justice, Romania
Phone : +4 0722 959 289 | Fax : +4 037 204 1195
Web  : www.just.ro<http://www.just.ro/> | E-mail :
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>