Subject: Undelivered email to Jelena Rjabinina
From: "FWDMeetings" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "FWDMeetings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2024 15:03:49 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

Dear colleagues,

While trying to communicate with Jelena Rjabinina, we received this email 
stating that the email [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  is not valid.

Could you please advise how can we contact Jelena?

Best regards,

Viola Dylmishi

On behalf of the ECDC FWD team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

From: Jelena Rjabinina <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2024 12:17 PM
To: FWDMeetings <[email-masked]>
Subject: Automaatvastus: Reminder to register to the 13th FWD Annual 
Meeting – 17 – 18 September 2024 – deadline: 2 September 2024

[Notice]: This is an external email. Be cautious when clicking links or 
opening attachments. When in doubt, contact Front Office.

E-posti aadress ei kehti, palun edastage oma pöördumine 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

The email address is not valid, please forward your email to 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.