Subject: FW: Numeration, MNC and ISPC request - Trinavo LLC
From: "TTJA Numbriluba" <[email-masked]>
To: "TTJA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2025 15:19:42 +0300

Tere

Palun RTK-l registreerida NBA volitus.

Lugupidamisega

Kati Käbin

Sideosakonna numeratsioonihalduse spetsialist

667 2077 |  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | 
<http://www.ttja.ee/> www.ttja.ee

Tarbijakaitse ja Tehnilise Järelevalve Amet

Endla 10a, 10122 Tallinn

From: Carrier services <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2025 1:29 PM
To: TTJA Numbriluba <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Numeration, MNC and ISPC request - Trinavo LLC

Hello Kati (Tere!),

I have attached a new doc which I hope should confirm to your request.

About access: I have a partner living in Estonia and she has agreed to be 
the main point of contact and access if needed. I have included her details 
in the separate form you have sent (she can digitally sign it if needed). I 
do not want to overburden you with managing my numeration as I am sure you 
have many more things on your hands. This way it will be easier for you and 
me.

Have a great day!

Firas

September 23, 2025 at 11:36 AM, "TTJA Numbriluba" <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]?to=%22TTJA%20Numbriluba%22%20%3CNumbriluba%40ttja.ee%3E> 
 > wrote:

Dear Firas,

Thank you for the attached documents.

Regarding submitting the notice, we need one more document: description of 
service. I see you have added a scheme on the numbering license application 
and have a short description on the notice itself. Just put it together so 
that it is one complete file.

I can submit the notice but I need a letter of authorization for that.

After that, when you have been issued the numbering license, you need to 
reserve mobile numbers in the Numbering Management Database. I’m assuming 
you don’t have a local representator to do that either? So I can help with 
that but need an authorization letter again. Please see the attached 
examples and fill them out.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Kati Käbin

Communications Department Numbering Management Specialist

+372 667 2077 |  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | 
<http://www.ttja.ee/> www.ttja.ee

Consumer Protection and Technical Regulatory Authority

Endla 10a, 10122 Tallinn, Estonia

From: Carrier services <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2025 2:36 PM
To: Kati Käbin <[email-masked]>
Subject: Numeration, MNC and ISPC request - Trinavo LLC

Hello,

I would like to kindly request numeration (1000 mobile nrs), MNC and ISPC 
codes for my company. I have went on and paid the government fee for 
numeration, MNC and ISPCs as well as for registration of economic activity. 
Please see attached documents for reference. I truly hope that these are the 
documents you need to have my request be positively processed. If needed, I 
will be more than happy to asnwer any additional qustions.

I have included the following docs for your reference:

*	Notice of economic activity (was not able to submit it myself online, was 
told to send it to you instead)
*	Number, MNC and ISPC allocation form
*	Company's cert of registration
*	Payment copy for MNC, numeration and ISPC
*	Payment copy for Notification of Economic activity

Company name: Trinavo LLC

Company address: Sharjah Media City, Sharjah, UAE

Company number: 2427829

Conact name: Firas Abdalharman (CEO)

Contact nr. +905362700986

Thank you and have a good day,

Firas A.

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.