Subject: Data Protection Officer Change Notification
From: "Raili Kaul" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - AKI" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Gabrielė Kaveckytė <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2026 16:43:47 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you from Bolt's Privacy Team to notify you of a change in 
our Data Protection Officer (DPO) details.

Please note that starting Monday 15 June 2026, the DPO role will be covered 
by a Regional DPO for Europe Gabrielė Kaveckytė. Please find the appointment 
letter attached for your reference. We have also duly updated the Estonian 
E-business register to reflect this change for Bolt Operations OÜ and Bolt 
Technology OÜ.

We would like to assure you that Bolt’s DPO and the Privacy Team remain 
fully reachable as always, so please do not hesitate to get in touch should 
you have any questions or concerns via  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

Our Regional DPO has been added to the copy of this email.

Best regards,

Raili KaulData 
Protection Monitoring Associate
Bolt Operations OÜ <https://bolt.eu/>