Subject: Early notification about the 2027 meetings of the conferences of the Parties to the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm conventions
From: "BRS Secretariat \(No-Reply\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2026 17:57:28 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam/Sir,

Please find attached herewith an early notification to Parties regarding the 
18th meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Basel Convention, the 
13th meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Rotterdam Convention 
and the 13th meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Stockholm 
Convention which will be held back to back from 19 to 30 April 2027, in 
Panama City, Panama (“2027 BRS COPs”).

This communication can also be found on the 
<https://www.basel.int/TheConvention/Communications/tabid/1596/Default.aspx> 
BC Communications webpage; 
<https://www.pic.int/TheConvention/Communications/tabid/3464/language/en-US/Default.aspx> 
RC Communications webpage and 
<https://www.pops.int/TheConvention/Communications/tabid/3391/Default.aspx> 
SC Communications webpage.

For the latest updates on preparations for the 2027 BRS COPs, please visit 
the 2027 BRS COPs webpage <https://www.brsmeas.org/2027COPs> . Additional 
information will be made available in the coming months.

Thank you very much,

Yours sincerely,