Subject: REGISTRATION: ENMCA meeting - Bucharest - 20 June 2025
From: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
To: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2025 15:45:04 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear ENMCA participants

The next in-person meeting of the ENMCA network will take place on Friday 20 
June 2025 and will be hosted by the Romanian College of Physicians in 
Bucharest, Romania.

The event will take place at the Union Grand Plaza hotel:

47c Bulevardul Unirii

Bucharest 030825

The hotel has reserved rooms with special prices for ENMCA participants:

Single rooms (breakfast included) €120.00 per night
Double rooms (breakfast included) €130.00 per night

Please can you complete the attached registration form and return to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  by Friday 9 May if you would 
like to join the meeting.

You will also need to complete this second registration form to confirm 
attendance with the local organisers, book the hotel and arrange airport 
transfers: 
<https://us8.list-manage.com/survey?u=8ad81fae895a72033b1023df1&id=94477da43c&attribution=false> 
https://us8.list-manage.com/survey?u=8ad81fae895a72033b1023df1&id=94477da43c&attribution=false

At the meeting, we will present the results of the length of specialty 
training project and will discuss physician credentials in the European 
digital identity wallet. Please let us know if you have any agenda items 
that you would like to add.

We are very grateful that Prof. Dr. Cătălina Poiană, President of the 
Romanian College of Physicians, as well as the two local organisers from the 
CMR leadership, Dr. Călin Bumbuluț and Dr. Gindrovel Dumitra, have extended 
an invitation to an ENMCA dinner on the evening of 19 June.

Best wishes

Alex, Adam, Nicola and Yoanna

European Network of Medical Competent Authorities

www.enmca.eu <http://www.enmca.eu>

  <https://www.enmca.eu/themes/custom/cnom_enmca/logo.svg>