Subject: AS SEB Pank arvamus seoses MKS-i ning RahaPTS-i muutmisega
From: "Ivo Leetmaa" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Revo Krause - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2025 13:18:16 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere

Edastan AS-i SEB Pank arvamuse seoses maksukorralduse seaduse ning
rahapesu ja terrorismi rahastamise

tõkestamise seaduse muutmise seadusega.

Lugupidamisega

Ivo Leetmaa
Head of Compliance Division, Estonia
SEB

Group Compliance

Phone: +372 665 6261 Mobile: +372 515 3482
Office Address: Tornimäe 2, 15010 Tallinn, Estonia
E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <http://www.seb.ee/> www.seb.ee

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information. If you have received it by mistake, please inform us by reply
e-mail and then delete it (including any attachments) from your system;
you should not copy it or in any other way disclose its content to anyone.
E-mail is susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorized
amendment, tampering and virus. We do not accept liability for any such
actions or the consequences thereof.