Subject: Request for Institutional Visit & AI Judiciary Workshop – District Bar Association Mandi Bahauddin⁠
From: "DBA Mandi Bahauddin" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>,Registrite ja Infosüsteemide Keskus - RIK <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2026 01:09:07 +0300

To,

The Ministry of Justice of Estonia

Tõnismägi 5a, 15191 Tallinn, Estonia

Subject: Request for an Institutional Visit and Collaboration Workshop on 
AI-Driven Small Claims Adjudication

Respected Authorities,

Greetings from the District Bar Association Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan.

As the President of the District Bar Association Mandi Bahauddin, I am 
writing to express our profound admiration for Estonia’s pioneering 
advancements in e-governance, particularly your groundbreaking initiatives 
regarding AI-assisted small claims adjudication and automated dispute 
resolution.

Our judicial system in Pakistan currently faces significant challenges 
regarding case backlogs and overburdened courts. We view Estonia's 
technological model as an inspiring benchmark for modernizing legal 
processes and enhancing access to justice.

Therefore, we intend to lead a delegation of senior legal professionals and 
Bar representatives from Mandi Bahauddin to Estonia for an official visit 
and collaborative workshop. We wish to learn firsthand about your framework, 
software integration, and policy structures regarding AI judges.

We kindly request you to guide us on how we can schedule official meetings 
or a specialized workshop with the Estonian Ministry of Justice or the 
Centre of Registers and Information Systems (RIK).

Looking forward to a positive response and future cooperation.

Sincerely,

 Syed Yasir Arfat Shah (Advocate High Court)

 President,

District Bar Association Mandi Bahauddin Pakistan

*	Phone: +923007758595 , +923000888595
*	Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  , 
[email-masked]