Subject: RE: Answers to AIG questionnaire (Thematic monitoring on document management and preservation)
From: "BRENNAN Eilis" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Helen Uustalu - JUSTDIGI" <[email-masked]>,Kristi Värk - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked]>, "TROMSO-CONVENTION" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2026 11:37:55 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues

Many thanks for your responses to the AIG’s questionnaire on document 
management and preservation. The AIG considered them at its 
<https://www.coe.int/en/web/access-to-official-documents/meetings-of-the-aig> 
12th meeting and drew up a list of follow up questions which you will find 
in the attached for ease of reference.

As agreed by the AIG, Estonia is invited to respond to these follow up 
questions by the 15th of August 2026.

Please send your response to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

Kind regards

The secretariat

Éilis Brennan
Assistant Lawyer
Tromsø Convention Unit / Unité de la Convention de Tromsø

Human Rights Intergovernmental Cooperation Division/Division de la 
coopération intergouvernementale en matière de droits humains
Directorate General of Human Rights and Rule of Law/La Direction Générale 
Droits humains et Etat de droit

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

https://www.coe.int/en/web/access-to-official-documents/home

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: mardi 3 février 2026 12:16
To: TROMSO-CONVENTION <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Answers to AIG questionnaire (Thematic monitoring on document 
management and preservation)

Tere!

Teile on saadetud Justiits- ja Digiministeeriumi dokumendihaldussüsteemi 
Delta kaudu dokument.

Pealkiri: Answers to AIG questionnaire (Thematic monitoring on document 
management and preservation)

Registreerimise kuupäev: 02.02.2026

Registreerimise number: 7-2/9004.

Lugupidamisega

Justiits- ja Digiministeerium

Suur-Ameerika 1, 10122 Tallinn
Tel. (372) 620 8100
e-post: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
www.justdigi.ee